terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2015

Salve Turma do 3º ano do Ensino Médio Noturno!


In this clip from the film, based on a story in the Old Testament of the Bible, about man chosen by God to undertake a momentous missions of rescue before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world, Noah (Russell Crowe) is confronted by local tribal chief Tubal-Cain (Ray Winstone).


DIALOGUE:

Tubal-cain: When I heard talk of miracles, I dismissed them. But then I saw the birds with

 my own eyes...and I had to come.

Noah: There isn't anything for you here.

Tubal-cain: No...this all belongs to me. This land, this forest...That stronghold of yours. 

Did you really think you could protect yourself from me in that?

Noah: It's not protection from you.

Tubal-cain: Then what is it?

Noah: An Ark. To hold the innocent. when the Creator sends his deluge to wipe out the

wicked from this world.

Return to your cities of Cain! Know we have all been judged!

Tubal-cain: I have men at my back. and you stand alone and defy me?

Noah: I'm not alone!




SURVIVAL TEST (TESTE DE SOBREVIVÊNCIA)

Meus Caros alun@s do 3º ano do Ensino Médio Noturno assistam ao Vídeo "Noah: Not Alone" acompanhe o dialogo tente responder as questões conforme as imagens disponibilizadas abaixo:  


Atenção para responder as questões acessem o link

COMENTÁRIOS!







Fonte: english-attack.com















4 comentários:

  1. MARIA LUCIMARIA 3 ANO NOTURNO
    Não gosto,mais não tenho nada contra a quem curti.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Jaimara freire 3 \no noturno
    não,por que não faz meu estilo.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Marcos Aurelio 3 ano `A` noturno;
    sim. porque eu gosto do funk? porque e uma musica legal e faz a pessoa que esculta danca, e porque eu nao tenho nada cantra o funk.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Eu gosto de fank por que é um ritimo acelerado e facil de si dançar, gosto por que é um ritmo que simboliza a arte...
    3 ano A noturno

    ResponderExcluir